Deck details, finishing touches. . .
The 10 mooring bollards were made out of 6mm silicone tube I had in my toolbox. As I thought it will be hard to paint this I wrapped it around in paper strips glued with cyanoacrylate glue. Then each one was pierced and fitted with 0.5 mm steel wire and glued in place on the foundations prepared earlier. Bulwark was made of 0, 5 mm styrene sheet based on the profile blueprint but stretched a bit to level the curve. It was reinforced by a single styrene rib on each side and covered with 1, 5 mm thick cardboard trim.
Railings were made out of wire: 0, 5 mm steel wire for vertical posts and 1mm thick copper wire (silvered) for the handrail. Handrail was soldered to the vertical posts and to top it of I have added 0,25 mm fishing line as the middle bars in the aftermost railing (a deal of cyanoacrylate glue and some swearing held this in place).
Last details to add before painting were the linings along the hull sides. I made those quite simplified out of 1mm thick and 2 mm wide card strips glued onto the hull with CA glue. The simplification was in the profile as this was rectangular versus half rounded on the original.