If we bought cars the same way we buy Dragon kits.
1. Buy a car.
2. Buy the update set containing proper wheels and a fuel tank.
3. Buy the drivers area update with pedals, steering wheel and the gear shift handle. Instrument faces are included in this set.
4. Buy the set with steerable front wheels. The clever car owner can build this with leftovers or spare parts from earlier cars.
5. Buy the set with the fiddly details like handles to open the windows and doors.
6. Buy the de-luxe set containing engine and opening bonnet/hood
7. Buy the external details set with updated hood ornament and other small bits
8. Since you didn't get around to driving your car the same year you bought it you might want to consider buying the upgrade set to modify your car to the latest version. Also includes the souped-up engine
What will be the base price for a car w/o updates? 5000 Euros?